Thursday, August 7, 2014

Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies Review & Swatches!



As a lipbalm junkie, I have a scary amount of lip balms and tints. I have naturally pale lips (sadly) and use lipbalms to restore a little color to my lips and my face in general. I bought this lovely product on drugstore.com when it was on sale for 3.99, they’re generally around 6 dollars. I bought the shade #luv u, as it seemed like a great MLBB color. And that it is! 



It’s a nice muavey-pink color and though it looks much like a lipstick, it applies pretty sheer! 

The right swatch was one swipe and to the left was 3 swipes, so as you can see it’s very buildable for those who prefer more color.


Here’s the before and after pictures, with only one swipe on the lips in the second picture




If you’re searching for a balm that will heal dry lips, this isn’t what you’re looking for. But if you want some sheer color and a bit of moisture I would definitely pick this up. It’s tasteless and has a slight scent that I would say reminds me of lipsmackers lip balms. The color lasts maybe 2-3 hours and considering it’s a lip balm, that’s not too bad. I definitely recommend this product which you can find in 12 other shades!


No comments:

Post a Comment